Ever since the first smartphone came out, there have been diet apps. What’s great about technology is that there are so many apps on every subject now, that you can even find apps geared toward your Keto lifestyle. So whether you’re an old hand at the Keto diet, or just starting, there’s something here for you.
Which are the best ones?
1. The Keto Diet App. This one is awesome because it’s designed just with the Keto diet in mind. This isn’t just a calorie counter – you can track all kinds of things outside of your diet. What’s cool is the constantly updated recipe database. It’s not free though – right now it’s $6.99 in the app store.
2. My Fitness Pal. This app has been touted as one of the best on many other lists. With lots of great features that make food tracking easy, it’s already a winner. But the fact that it will break all the food down into a list of not just nutrients, but fats – you get a good handle on just what you’re eating. The best part of this app is that it’s free, something that puts it in everyone’s hands.
>> CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE EBOOK: KETO DIET 101 <<
3. The Ketogenic Diet Plan. Another free app, this one is aimed at beginners and has a lot of great information about the how and why of the ketogenic diet. But it’s the focus on those with diabetes who are attempting to eat keto that makes this app unique. Between this, the meal recommendations, the gallery to inspire, and all the other features of this app, there’s very little not to love…except the ads. If you can overlook the overload there, then this is certainly the app for you. This one is only available for the Android though.
4. Total Keto Diet. Another free app that’s only available on Android, this app allows you to share your own recipes. With lots of resources, including the ability to create shopping lists customized just for you, this is another great app to keep you on track.
5. Carb Manager Low Carb Diet Tracker – This one has to be a favorite just because it enables you to take a picture of your meal and it’ll recognize what kind of food you’re eating. With the ability to use with voice, camera, or text you have every option to track what you’re eating in ways that are incredibly simple. What’s nice is that there are also forums so that you can talk to other keto dieters. Overall, this one is a great experience, and it’s also free.
Of course, there’s a lot of other apps out there, with new ones being added all the time. Take time to experiment, and you’ll find the app that’s right for you. Happy tracking!