Loosing Weight While Keeping Your Skin Firm
Considering you do not have an excessive amount of loosened skin currently it is possible to reduce weight and also maintain your skin firm at the same time. The concept is to maintain your body well moisturized day in and day out. NEVER EVER let on your own become dried. Consume alcohol plenty of water throughout the day and also NEVER EVER totally eliminate your carbohydrate intake. From my experience most people that have actually lost weight also quick by eliminating their carbohydrates wound up with a lot of excess skin later on. The whole idea is to shed the weight to get much healthier as well as naturally to look far better with your clothing ON and also with your garments OFF. Right here are some pointers
1. Follow a well rounded balanced diet such as my insulin response diet located at http://www.tbfinc.com
2. Follow a full body exercise routine alternating with a split routine every 4 weeks. For example, full body routine 4 weeks, split routine 4 weeks, full body routine 4 weeks, and so on.
3. Considering you don’t have stomach ulcers and you are not on blood thinners you should also take ONE TEASPOON of cold artic cod liver oil ONCE PER DAY with your evening meal.
4. Take 1000-1500mg of lecithin per day. Lecithin has been known to increase the elasticity of the skin.
5. Anything you can do to increase circulation will also help. Skin brushing techniques are very good. Do a search on the internet for skin brushing to get all the info you need. Deep massages are also good.
6. Most importantly if you are more than 75 pounds overweight DO NOT try to lose weight too fast. The more you weigh the easier it will be to lose weight on this program so ease into it slowly so you only lose about 3 pounds per week. Doing this will prevent the sagging skin. If you lose weight too fast you will end up with loose skin 90% of the time.
7. Some of my clients have done weekly body wraps with great success but it can get messy. You can do this as an option but it’s really not necessary.
As an option you can also take a supplement called collagen.
As I stated above one key to increasing the elasticity of your skin is to keep your body well hydrated. Yes, drinking water will do this. The average person needs at least Ω an ounce of water per pound of body weight. Possibly more depending on the type of exercise you do on a daily basis. The reason why so many people end up with loose skin after losing weight is because they go on low carbohydrate diets that will in turn dehydrate the body. If you lose weight and are dehydrated in the process you will see the scale weight go down but unfortunately most of the weight being lost is nothing more than water weight. If you are losing 2-3 pounds per week you are doing great. If you are losing 4-6 pounds you are pushing the limit. Any more than 6 pounds per week and you are sure to end up with loose skin after losing the weight because chances are you are restricting too many carbohydrates from your diet. Cutting out refined flours/breads and sugars will yield the best results.
Also, instead of getting on the scale every week to measure your progress go more by how your clothes are fitting. I always tell my clients to try on the tightest pair of pants they have and then follow my program for 4 weeks and then try them on again. After 4 weeks those tight fitting pants will be a thing of the past.
Follow all the above and you will see satisfactory results.
More News about Lose Weight Without Loose Skin
Health.comThis Woman Hit the Beach with Loose Skin After Losing 350 Pounds. Here’s Her Message to the HatersHealth.comShe avoided bathing suits at all costs and wouldn’t dream of wearing one in public without a cover-up. So when she dropped 350 … O …
9HoneyWoman who lost 159 kilos body-shamed for saggy skin9HoneyJacqueline Adan, 30, has lost an impressive 159 kilos this past year and decided to hit the pool for the first time in years. As soon as she removed her clothing and stood in her swimwear …
SELF17 Women Share Pics of Loose Skin After Weight Loss to Prove How Common and Normal It IsSELFSo a lot of Instagrammers are coming forward to share that when you lose weight, a lot goes on with your body—and some of it isn’t necessarily well unders …